Pre-apprenticeships are a great way to take the next step towards getting into the industry of your choice. In most cases, people choose the pre-apprenticeship before an apprenticeship to prepare them for the working environment.
Every pre-apprenticeship includes:
- Initial training to give you a head start and a competitive edge when finding employment
- One to one support with coach to help you find apprenticeship vacancies
- Employability sessions to improve your CV, job applications and interview techniques
- Student services to help you access financial support and careers advice and guidance
- Access to vacancies with Southwark College’s employer partners
- English, maths, digital and vocational training to improve your application, if required.
Pre-apprenticeships are open to both young people and adults. They can also be taken as part of the Sector-based Work Academy Programmes to support you to gain access to your chosen industry.
To find out more about the current pre-apprenticeships at Southwark College, or to register your interest in future programmes, use the enquiry form below.