If you'd love to use your creative skills to entertain, educate and inform, the media business could be a great career choice for you.
On our media courses you'll discover the latest techniques, learn how to use state-of-the-art equipment, and build that all-important showreel or porfolio. Whether you want to be a filmmaker, animator or graphic designer, our courses will bring you a step closer to your dream job in the creative industries.
- Progression Diploma in Creative Arts (Level 1) Programme
- Progression Diploma in Creative Media (Games Design and Animation Pathway) (Level 2) Programme
- Progression Diploma in Creative Media for Film & TV (Level 2) Programme
- UAL Diploma in Creative Media: Games Design, Graphic Design & Animation Pathway (Level 3) Programme
- UAL Diploma in Creative Media: TV & Film Production Design & Animation Pathway (Level 3) Programme
"I started at the College as an ESOL student. My main interest at that time was Photoshop and one of my ESOL teachers encouraged me to apply for a digital media course."
"The Digital Media course pushed my skills in media that I’d never discovered before like photoshoot, indesign, audition and premiere pro. By using these softwares consistently, my work began to evolve from traditional to modern."