If you'd love to use your creative skills to entertain, educate and inform, the media business could be a great career choice for you.
On our media courses you'll discover the latest techniques, learn how to use state-of-the-art equipment, and build that all-important showreel or porfolio. Whether you want to be a filmmaker, animator or graphic designer, our courses will bring you a step closer to your dream job in the creative industries.
- Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Programme
- Creative Digital Media Production (Animation & Graphic Design) (Direct Entry to Yr2) (Level 3) Programme
- Creative Digital Media Production (Film Making & Graphics & Animation) (Direct Entry to Yr2) (Level 3) Programme
- Diploma in Art Design and Media (Level 1) Programme
- Diploma in Creative Media Production and Technology (Filmmaking and TV Production Pathway) (Level 2) Programme
- Diploma in Creative Media Production and Technology (Games Design & Animation Pathway) (Level 2) Programme
- UAL Diploma in Creative Media: TV & Film Production Design & Animation Pathway (Level 3) Programme
- UAL Diploma in Fashion Business and Retail (Level 3) Programme
- UAL Diploma in Photography & Digital Arts (Level 3) Programme
- UAL Subsidary Diploma in Visual Arts (Level 3) Programme
"The Digital Media course pushed my skills in media that I’d never discovered before like photoshoot, indesign, audition and premiere pro. By using these softwares consistently, my work began to evolve from traditional to modern."
"I started at the College as an ESOL student. My main interest at that time was Photoshop and one of my ESOL teachers encouraged me to apply for a digital media course."