At Southwark College, we’re keen to show schools everything we have to offer. Through the Educational Partnerships we build with local schools, we provide lots of opportunities for school students to get an insight into our life at the College, and how we can help them get a step closer to their dream career.
What we can offer your school:
- Presentations – to whole year groups or smaller classroom-sized groups
- Parents/options/post-16 evenings – our team can attend your school event, giving parents and children the chance to talk to us about progression to college or an apprenticeship
- Lunchtime/breaktime drop-in sessions – we can set up a stand in the lunch hall or library where pupils can pick up information and ask any questions they may have about college courses, entry requirements, open events etc
- Careers fairs – we can set up a stand at your careers fair and even bring curriculum areas with us. This is a great opportunity for students to get advice about the best course to take to fulfil their career ambitions
- Subject events – we can arrange a specific talk or activity focused on a particular vocational area, delivered either at your school or at the College
- Visits, tours, taster sessions and workshops – we are always happy to welcome schools so that students can see for themselves the excellent teaching and resources on offer at Southwark College
Southwark College’s dedicated Educational Partnership Officer is always on-hand to talk to schools about their specific requirements and arrange a visit or event to meet their needs – such as a tailored tour where students can meet lecturers in specific subject areas.
To find out more, just fill in the form below. We look forward to meeting you soon!
We want to get you on a course and working towards your career as soon as possible. But there are some things you need to know...