Travel & Tourism
When you work in travel and tourism, you never know where your job will take you next - whether that's making someone's dream trip become a reality or serving customers at 30,000 feet in the air.
On our travel and tourism courses, you'll gain the practical training and skills employers are looking for, and learn in facilities that reflect what you'll find in the workplace - such as our mock-up aircraft cabin - giving you everything you need to start your journey.
- Certificate in Exploring the Aviation Industry (Level 1) Programme
- Certificate in Exploring the Aviation Industry (Level 2) Programme
- Certificate in Exploring the Aviation Industry on the Ground (Level 1 & 2) Programme
- Certificate in Introduction to Cabin Crew (Level 2) Programme
- Diploma in Cabin Crew (Level 2) Programme
- Diploma in Introduction to the Travel and Tourism Industry (Level 1) Programme
- Diploma Pathway to Travel and Tourism (Level 3) Programme
- Extended Certificate in Travel and Tourism (Level 2) Programme
- FdA in Tourism and Hospitality Management Programme
- Subsidiary Diploma in Aviation Operations (Level 3) Programme
College isn't just about a social life and good grades. Check out what sort of careers this subject can lead to.
Travel agency managers and proprietors
Leisure and travel service occupations n.e.c.
The course tutors are amazing and if it wasn’t for them I wouldn’t have got this job.
I’m so glad I chose the path I did – studying such a vocational course at Southwark College was great for my CV, and now I’m doing the job I always wanted to do.
Airlines aim to build professional and well groomed air crew so in order to pass these interviews you need to look like the part and sell yourself. One of the things I learned at College was how to stand out in these interviews.