Get ready for your future at Southwark College
Southwark College is a thriving, dynamic further education college based in a modern campus opposite Southwark tube station. Southwark College’s vision is to develop the skills and talents of our students to succeed in modern enterprise and make a positive contribution to the prosperity of our region.
Southwark College is part of NCG, one of the largest further education providers in the UK. Studying at Southwark College will prepare you for an exciting career in your chosen sector, and our courses are designed with this in mind as well as meeting the needs of the communities we serve.
At our well-equipped campus offers a range of academic and vocational courses as well as apprenticeships in a wide range of subjects. You will be taught by tutors with industry experience, benefit from visits and lectures from external businesses, and get hands-on experience by studying in real work environments and having the opportunity to gain work experience.
The College has excellent success rates, with 100% of students achieving their qualification in many subject areas. Whether you want to find your first role in an industry you’re passionate about, improve your career or progress on to further study, Southwark College is the place to start.
What we offer:
- A friendly and supportive community where your voice matters
- Centrally located modern campus, easily accessible by tube, train, bike and bus
- State-of-the-art facilities that reflect what you’ll find in industry
- Courses at a variety of levels, enabling you to start studying the subject you love right away and then progress on to the next level
- Strong business and employer partnerships, ensuring you gain the skills employers are looking for
- Access to advanced resources and innovative teaching as part of the UK’s largest provider of further education
- Excellent Student Support services to help you get the most out of your College experience