If you love the idea of inspiring the next generation to learn, a job in teaching could be for you.
Studying for one of our well-respected teaching qualifications will enable you to gain a variety of skills - from assessment techniques to inclusive teaching approaches - opening the door to a job in this most rewarding of professions.
- Access to HE Diploma (Education and Teacher Training) (Level 3) Programme
- Award in Education and Training (Level 3) Programme
- Award in Support Work in Schools and Colleges (Level 2) Programme
- CELTA Programme
- Certificate for the Advanced Practitioner in Schools and Colleges (Level 4) Programme
- Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning (Level 2) Programme
- Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning (Level 3) Programme
- Diploma in Education & Training (Level 5) Programme
- Diploma in Supporting Teaching and Learning (Level 3) Programme
- Pre-Access Certificate (Level 2) Programme
College isn't just about a social life and good grades. Check out what sort of careers this subject can lead to.
Teaching and other educational professionals n.e.c.
Higher education teaching professionals
One highlight of my time at university has been the opportunity to meet professionals in my field whose work and research has completely changed my perspective of the world we live in.
After a very successful year in Level 1 ESOL, Eka started her career path with a teaching assistant job in a primary school in Bromley. She is very happy and sees this as an opportunity to inspire and motivate children and to continue improving her own English skills, wherever possible.