Health & Social Care
If you feel drawn to helping people - especially those who are vulnerable or socially excluded - a career in health and social care could be right for you.
On our government-recognised courses you'll gain the essential knowledge and expertise you need to work in this rewarding sector, opening the door to a career as a care worker or social worker - or helping you to progress in your current workplace.
- Access to HE Diploma in Nursing (Level 3) Programme
- Certificate in Counselling Skills (Level 2) Programme
- Certificate in Counselling Skills (Level 3) Programme
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (Level 4) Programme
- FdA in Health and Social Care Full-Time and Part-Time Programmes
- First Extended Certificate in Health and Social Care (Level 2) Programme
College isn't just about a social life and good grades. Check out what sort of careers this subject can lead to.
Health services and public health managers and directors
Senior care workers
Care workers and home carers