Health & Social Care
If you feel drawn to helping people - especially those who are vulnerable or socially excluded - a career in health and social care could be right for you.
On our government-recognised courses you'll gain the essential knowledge and expertise you need to work in this rewarding sector, opening the door to a career as a care worker or social worker - or helping you to progress in your current workplace.
- Access to Health and Social Care (Level 3) Programme
- Access to Nursing and Midwifery (Level 3) Programme
- BTEC National Extended Diploma in Health & Social Care (Level 3) (Direct Entry to Yr2) Programme
- BTEC National Foundation Diploma in Health and Social Care (Level 3) Programme
- First Extended Certificate in Health and Social Care (Level 2) Programme
- Introduction to Health Care & Science (Level 1) Programme
College isn't just about a social life and good grades. Check out what sort of careers this subject can lead to.
Health services and public health managers and directors
Senior care workers
Care workers and home carers