People with science skills are in high demand in today's growing science-related sectors such as engineering and healthcare - and gaining these skills could open up a range of fascinating career choices.
On our science courses you'll learn the fundamentals of your chosen specialism and put scientific principles into practice in our well-equipped high-tech labs, preparing you for a variety of interesting jobs such as lab technician or biochemist.
- Access to HE Diploma (Radiography) (Level 3) Programme
- Access to Science (Level 3) Programme
- BTEC National Extended Diploma in Applied Science (Direct Entry to Yr2) (Level 3) Programme
- BTEC National Foundation Diploma in Applied Science (Level 3) Programme
- GCSE Combined Science (Level 2) Programme
- GCSE Science (Level 2) Programme
- GCSE Triple Science (Level 2) Programme