Business, Accounting & Law
Do you want to make a real difference in today's society? Studying business, accounting and law with us will give you the knowledge and skills you need.
Whether you're aiming for a career in accountancy, marketing or human resources - or want to rise up the ladder in your current career sector - our business courses will set you on the right track to succeed. Learning from tutors who've worked in multi-national companies, management and retail businesses, you'll also gain valuable work experience as part of your course.
- AAT Access Award in Bookkeeping (Level 1) Programme
- AAT Advanced Certificate in Bookkeeping (Level 3) Programme
- Access Award in Accounting Software (Level 1) Programme
- Access to Higher Education Diploma: Business Studies (Level 3) Programme
- Access to Law (Level 3) Programme
- Certificate in Skills for Professions in Business Administration & Finance (Level 1) Programme
- Certificate in Skills for Professions in Business Administration & Finance (Level 2) Programme
- Extended Diploma in Business (Level 3) Programme
- Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping (Level 2) Programme
- Introduction to Skills in Business (Level 1) Programme
College isn't just about a social life and good grades. Check out what sort of careers this subject can lead to.
Management consultants and business analysts
IT business analysts, architects and systems designers
Business and related associate professionals n.e.c.
Eke Hardie Ejiohuo
I have had a huge range of training opportunities in both my workplace and college which has developed skills I couldn’t have imagined I was capable of.
My apprenticeship has so far helped me along my career path. It’s guided me into what I want to do in the future, and given me an insight into what I could be - or achieve - within the next five years.
Sian Kelsey Fox
My apprenticeship helped me, by giving me the chance to learn and earn. As well as having the opportunity to work within a professional working environment: and this was beneficial as it helped me widen my vocabulary and also my knowledge of the workplace, which contributes to understanding my job role I am currently in.
The course has given me a new life and made me believe that I can do what I want to do. Now the course is coming to an end, I can honestly look back and say that I’m pleased I took the step to further my education.
I have been able to attain a First Class degree and all this was possible because of what Sandra Fernando and other IT Tutors taught me – I really do appreciate their teaching and support. Thanks and keep doing the good work!