Business, Accounting & Law
Do you want to make a real difference in today's society? Studying business, accounting and law with us will give you the knowledge and skills you need.
Whether you're aiming for a career in accountancy, marketing or human resources - or want to rise up the ladder in your current career sector - our business courses will set you on the right track to succeed. Learning from tutors who've worked in multi-national companies, management and retail businesses, you'll also gain valuable work experience as part of your course.
- AAT Access Award in Bookkeeping (Level 1) Programme
- AAT Certificate in Bookkeeping (Level 2) Programme
- AAT Certificate in Bookkeeping (Level 3) Programme
- Access Award in Accounting Software (Level 1) Programme
- Access to Business Management and Accounting (Level 3) Programme
- Access to Law (Level 3) Programme
- BTEC National Extended Diploma in Business (Direct Entry to Yr2) (Level 3) Programme
- BTEC National Foundation Diploma in Business (Level 3) Programme
- Certificate in Business (Level 2) Programme
- Certificate in Business and Finance (Level 1) Programme
- Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring (Level 3) Programme
- Diploma in Leadership and Management (Level 3) Programme
- Introduction to Business and Finance (Level 1) Programme
- Preparation for Access to Business/ Law (Level 2) Programme
College isn't just about a social life and good grades. Check out what sort of careers this subject can lead to.
Management consultants and business analysts
IT business analysts, architects and systems designers
Business and related associate professionals n.e.c.