- Entry Requirements, Units, Assessment and more...
Aims of the course
Extended Diploma in Fashion & Textile Design (Direct Entry to Yr2) (Level 3) Programme
For up-to-date information about tuition fees, living costs and financial support, visit Fees and Finance.
|19-24||£ 4,292 p/year|
- Diploma in Art and Design (Fashion Design Pathway) (Level 2) Programme
- Dressmaking Programme
- Extended Diploma in Fashion & Textile Design (Direct Entry to Yr2) (Level 3) Programme
- UAL Applied General Diploma in Art & Design (Fashion Pathway) (Level 3) Programme
- UAL Diploma in Fashion Business Retail (Level 2) Programme
College isn't just about a social life and good grades. Check out what sort of careers this subject can lead to.
Product, clothing and related designers
Textiles, garments and related trades n.e.c.
"I’ve enjoyed going back to college at Lewisham Southwark College where the tutors have been really supportive and I have made some great friends. I would definitely recommend doing an apprenticeship to anyone who’s thinking about it."