The Back on Track Programme is designed to help you to progress to further study or employment by equipping you with essential employability, numeracy and literacy skills.
This programme has start dates throughout the year.
Enrol on our new 12-week course for 16–18-year-olds and receive:
- Initial Assessment, Skills Assessment and SMART Action Plan
- Regular 121s and advice and guidance sessions
- Employability training, including job interviews and CV skills
- Access to job opportunities and job fairs
- Ongoing support for future employment or education.
With access to our modern facilities in the heart of London, you will be able to develop your skills and receive support in our Employability Hub to find job vacancies, use job boards and improve your CV/job applications and interview techniques.
Whether you are looking to get back into education or make your first step into the world of work, apply for this exciting new course to get ready for your future and reach your potential.