Get ready for your future in 2024
Courses starting this term
Studying a new course is a great way to develop your skills and open new doors. If you are looking to improve your career or get back into education, Southwark College has a wide range of courses starting in 2024.
As well as flexible, professional programmes for adults, we also offer English/ESOL courses designed to help young people fulfil their potential and equip them with the essential skills they need for progression into work or further study.
Browse our courses below to find out more about the opportunities available at Southwark College starting this term.
- Introduction to Business and Finance Level 1
- Certificate in Business and Finance Level 1
- Preparation for Access to Business/ Law Level 2
- AAT Certificate in Bookkeeping Level 2
- AAT Certificate in Accounting Level 2
- Essential Digital Skills Entry 3
- Essential Digital Skills Level 1
- Award in IT Application Specialist Level 2
- Certificate in Cybersecurity Level 3
- Certificate in Skills for Health and Social Care Adult and Children Level 2
- Certificate in Introduction to Cabin Crew Level 2
- ESOL Courses for Adults
- ESOL Courses for 16-18s
- English Courses, Including Access to GCSE
- Maths Courses, including Multiply programme
- GCSE English
- GCSE Maths
- Starting your own business employability programme
- Sector-based Work Academies
- Introduction to a career in Data Analytics
If you’re not sure what to study, contact us today.
Applications are also open for courses starting in September 2024...
All courses are subject to availability, eligibility and accessibility needs. You will not be guaranteed a place on a course until you have fully enrolled and received your Learning Agreement.