Supporting job seekers | Growing businesses
If you are currently unemployed and looking for work, our employability hub could help you to develop your skills, gain new qualifications and boost your CV.
Working in partnership with some of London’s top employers, we can help you with:
- Job placements
- CVs and applications
- Interview skills
- Finding vacancies and job boards
- Careers advice
- Transferable skills
We also offer courses for job seekers
You will benefit from:
- Studying at home and around other family, work or other commitments
- Have access to a tutor or assessor virtually or by email/telephone
- Gaining additional skills and qualifications needed in the workplace
- Developing knowledge to further your professional career
- Learning at your own pace
All courses are subject to availability, eligibility and accessibility needs. You will not be guaranteed a place on a course until you have fully enrolled and received your Learning Agreement.
We want to get you on a course and working towards your career as soon as possible. But there are some things you need to know...