Enrolling now!

Visit our campus


So that we can complete your enrolment promptly, please remember to bring:

  • A copy of your enrolment invitation either on your phone or printed.
  • Payment method to pay for any fees due.
  • All documentation requested to complete your enrolment. The checklist below provides general information on what documentation to bring.

If you don’t bring the documents relevant to you then we may not be able to complete your enrolment. 


What do I need to bring to enrolment

 Proof of qualifications, including exam results slips or certificates. including English and maths.

 If you are on benefits, evidence of your JSA, ESA or universal credit dated within three months of the course start date.

 If you are working and earning below £23,302.50, wage slips or your employment contract.

Proof of residency, which could include:

 Passport.

 Visa documentation, including family members passport/visa if your visa states you are joining someone else. We must also see your visa stating the name of the person you are joining.

 Identity card.

 Immigration documentation.

 Home Office letter stating that your application is being processed if your current visa is expiring. If your visa expires before the end of your course you may not be able to fully enrol or complete your course.

You might also be asked to bring:

 NARIC conversions if your qualifications were not obtained in the UK.

 DBS or employer information if you are over 18 and applying for a course where this would be required, such as Healthcare, Teaching or Childcare.

 Any statement of Educational Needs or Education Health and Care Plan if applicable to you.

College ID Card

The College issues College ID cards to all students and staff for everyone’s safety. Your photograph will be taken during enrolment and your card will be prepared and issued before you start your course. Hoods, veils or hats may not be worn in the photograph or on College campus.

This card is free at the first point of issue. Please be aware that if you lose your card you will be asked to replace it at a cost of £3 per card issued. Please keep your card safe and secure at all times.


Key information

We want to get you on a course and working towards your career as soon as possible. But there are some things you need to know...

Open Days Find Us Enrolment Fees & Finance FAQs Contact Us

Apply Now

Search for a course or your favourite subject, find more information and begin your application.


Coronavirus update

Southwark College is closely monitoring all communications and guidance as it becomes available. This information is for students and staff and reflects updates from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and Public Health England (PHE). We are prepared to escalate our contingency arrangements in the event of change.

The government is monitoring the situation closely and will continue to work with the WHO and international community. For staff and students, it remains business as usual across our sites and our workplaces.

Please note that, at present, this advice refers only to arrivals from Wuhan, and not the remainder of China. If you have returned from Wuhan you should:

General guidance for those planning visits to Wuhan or other destinations in China

The Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) maintains updated travel advice for those planning a trip to Wuhan or other destinations in China. This is available at:



This advice is derived from The Department of Health and Social Care will be publishing updated data on a daily basis at 2pm until further notice:


Supplementary Q&A for individuals wishing to know more around how the UK is managing the risk: