When you study with us, you’ll get much more than a qualification.
If you’re 16-18 and studying full-time, you’ll be on a study programme which is designed to give you the all-round skills you need to be ready for work or further study.
- What’s included in a study programme?
As well as your chosen qualification, you’ll get the opportunity to:
- Gain English and maths qualifications at the level required by employers
- Benefit from tutorial support
- Develop important employability skills
- Gain work experience
- Enjoy enrichment activities
- Get support with CV writing, applying for a job/university course, and preparing for interviews
- How can a study programme help me?
In today’s competitive job market, you need to shine in order to stand out from the crowd. Our study programmes have a strong focus on the world of work and include work experience which gives you the chance to put your skills into practice in the real world, and looks great on your CV.
You’ll also develop skills that are important in the workplace – like presenting yourself well, teamwork and communication – and broaden your knowledge of your chosen sector through enrichment activities such as talks and industry visits.
When it comes to looking for a job or applying for further study, you’ll be able to access support to help you complete an application form, write a convincing CV and prepare for interviews.
- Why do I need to study English and maths?
No matter what career you have in mind, you’ll need English and maths qualifications to help you get your first foot on the ladder. If you didn’t get GCSEs in English and maths at grade 4 (C) or above at school, we’ll help you to improve in these subjects and re-take them alongside your chosen qualification at College.
Our expert tutors have long experience of getting students through these exams – and even having fun while they learn.
Find out more about our study programmes.