We believe in the power of apprenticeships, and we are using our events during National Apprenticeships Week 2019 to highlight the many benefits.
- Nearly three quarters (71%) of apprentices agreed that their chances of earning a higher wage in future had increased, and (80%) agreed that their chances of going on to higher levels of training had also increased.
- Of those who completed an apprenticeship, 90% secured a job or went on to further learning, with 88% in sustained employment
- Employers also report benefits such as improved productivity (78%), improved product or service quality (74%) as well as the new ideas apprentices bring to their organisation (65%). 83% would also recommend apprentices to other business.
- According to a recent survey by the Sutton Trust, more and more young people are considering apprenticeships as an option after leaving school – almost two thirds (64%) said they would be interested in starting an apprenticeship instead of going to university. This is a rise of nine percentage points from 2014, when 55% of young people said they were interested in this route.
- The Sutton Trust survey also shows that men who start an apprenticeship earn 23% more than those who left school with only GCSEs and roughly 16% more than those who left education with a level 2 vocational qualification. For women, those who start an apprenticeship earn 15% more than those who left school with only GCSEs and about 4% more than those who left education with a level 2 vocational qualification.
we offer a wide range of Apprenticeships in:
Hospitality and Support Services
Hospitality Services Intermediate Apprenticeship
Food and Beverage Service Intermediate Apprenticeship
Licenced Hospitality Intermediate Apprenticeship and Advanced Apprenticeship
Food Production and Cooking Intermediate Apprenticeship
Hospitality Supervision Leadership Advanced Apprenticeship
Professional Cookery Intermediate Apprenticeship and Advanced Apprenticeship
Kitchen Services Intermediate Apprenticeship
Community Arts Administration Intermediate Apprenticeship
Community Arts Management Advanced Apprenticeship
Supporting Live Events Promotion Intermediate Apprenticeship and Advanced Apprenticeship
Supporting Cultural Venue Operations Intermediate Apprenticeship
Cultural Venue Operations Advanced Apprenticeship
Business and Administration Intermediate Apprenticeship and Advanced Apprenticeship
Customer Service Intermediate Apprenticeship and Advanced Apprenticeship
Team Leading Intermediate Apprenticeship
Management Advanced Apprenticeship
IT Intermediate & Advanced Apprenticeship
Level 3 Assistant Accountant - New Standards
Carpentry Intermediate Apprenticeship
Brickwork Intermediate Apprenticeship
Painting and Decorating Intermediate Apprenticeship
Plumbing Intermediate Apprenticeship and Advanced Apprenticeship
Maintenance and Refurbishment Intermediate Apprenticeship