- Entry Requirements, Units, Assessment and more...
Aims of the course
Diploma in Education & Training (Level 5) Programme
For up-to-date information about tuition fees, living costs and financial support, visit Fees and Finance.
- Access to HE Diploma (Education and Psychology) (Level 3) Programme
- Award in Education and Training (Level 3) Programme
- Award in Support Work in Schools and Colleges (Level 2) Programme
- CELTA Programme
- Certificate for the Advanced Practitioner in Schools and Colleges (Level 4) Programme
- Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (Level 3) Programme
- Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning (Level 2) Programme
- Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning (Level 3) Programme
- Diploma in Education & Training (Level 5) Programme
- Diploma in Supporting Teaching and Learning (Level 3) Programme
- Pre-Access Certificate in Progression (Level 2) Programme
"One highlight of my time at university has been the opportunity to meet professionals in my field whose work and research has completely changed my perspective of the world we live in."
After a very successful year in Level 1 ESOL, Eka started her career path with a teaching assistant job in a primary school in Bromley. She is very happy and sees this as an opportunity to inspire and motivate children and to continue improving her own English skills, wherever possible.