- Entry Requirements, Units, Assessment and more...
Aims of the course
Pathway to Work (Supported Internship) Programme
For up-to-date information about tuition fees, living costs and financial support, visit Fees and Finance.
|19-24||£ 0 p/year|
- Creative & Work Skills - Arts + Crafts Enterprise Programme
- Creative + Work Skills - Cardmaking Programme
- Getting Ready for Work (IT/Office/Customer Service) Programme
- Health & Well Being - Keep Fit With Music Programme
- Health & Well Being - Out & About in London Programme
- Health and Well Being - Gardening Programme
- Into Work Programme
- Pathway to Work (Supported Internship) Programme
- Supported Pathway to Work (Group B) Programme
- Wok Skills - Getting Into Work Programme
- Work Skills - Getting Into Work Programme
- Work Skills - Working with Customers Programme
Blackheath-based Toby Ott, 24, has been blind from birth - but this hasn’t stopped him pursuing further and higher education qualifications.