Introduction to the concepts, terminology, and practice of effective DJ-ing. Learn how to beatmatch, use EQ, and program a set using vinyl and CD's. Suitable for beginners.
This is a beginner's class but all levels and abilities are welcome. A basic knowledge of dance music is desirable.
- Unit breakdown, Progression & More...
By observation, question and answer and involving verbal feedback.
Aims of the course
- How to set up and use the turntable/mixer/CD deck/monitors
- Basic mixing techniques: beatmatching/cueing up/EQ levels.
- How to program a live DJ set
- How to play back to back with other DJs
- An overview of how to working as a professionally
A DJ improvers class: towards a full-time music course.
Our music rehearsal studios
To work as a professional DJ.