- Entry Requirements, Units, Assessment and more...
Aims of the course
UAL Diploma in Fashion Business and Retail (Level 3) Programme
For up-to-date information about tuition fees, living costs and financial support, visit Fees and Finance.
|19-24||£ 4,170 p/year|
- Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Programme
- Creative Digital Media Production (Animation & Graphic Design) (Direct Entry to Yr2) (Level 3) Programme
- Creative Digital Media Production (Film Making & Graphics & Animation) (Direct Entry to Yr2) (Level 3) Programme
- Diploma in Art Design and Media (Level 1) Programme
- Diploma in Creative Media Production and Technology (Filmmaking and TV Production Pathway) (Level 2) Programme
- Diploma in Creative Media Production and Technology (Games Design & Animation Pathway) (Level 2) Programme
- UAL Diploma in Creative Media: TV & Film Production Design & Animation Pathway (Level 3) Programme
- UAL Diploma in Fashion Business and Retail (Level 3) Programme
- UAL Diploma in Photography & Digital Arts (Level 3) Programme
- UAL Subsidary Diploma in Visual Arts (Level 3) Programme
College isn't just about a social life and good grades. Check out what sort of careers this subject can lead to.
Shopkeepers and proprietors – wholesale and retail
Merchandisers and window dressers
Sales and retail assistants
"The Digital Media course pushed my skills in media that I’d never discovered before like photoshoot, indesign, audition and premiere pro. By using these softwares consistently, my work began to evolve from traditional to modern."
"I started at the College as an ESOL student. My main interest at that time was Photoshop and one of my ESOL teachers encouraged me to apply for a digital media course."