Access to Higher Education Diploma in Computer Science and Mathematics
- Entry Requirements, Units, Assessment and more...
L2 English and maths at GCSE grade C/4 and above or equivalent. (If you do not have English you may sit IELTS alongside your course)
Assessments are aligned to those at university with a mixture of examination, assessment, projects and presentations.
Aims of the course
To provide students with a thorough grounding in mathematics and engineering to allow for progression to prestigious universities to study computer science and related computing and maths based degrees.
- University or Degree Apprenticeships
- Business Computing BSc
- Computer Science BSc
- Computer Science (Artificial Intelligence) BSc
- Computer Science (Data Science) BSc
- Computer Science (Games) BSc
- Computer Science (Networking) BSc
- Computer Security and Forensics BSc
- Computing BSc
- Computing (Information Systems) BSc
- Digital Media Design and Development BSc
- Computer Engineering BEng
- Cybernetics BEng
- Software Engineering BEng
We have a wide range of modern computer labs where you will learn a range of skills and we have computers in break out areas for your independent learning. You will also learn in Seminar and lecture rooms and have access to the Library (extensive online resources) and access and HE Hub.
You could choose to enter into careers in Engineering and Mathematics.