- Entry Requirements, Units, Assessment and more...
4 GCSEs A*-C / or 9-4 (in 2017 GCSEs) Relevant Level 2 qualification with Merit or above Relevant industry experience to Level 2 or above
Learners are assessed through activities that are internally set by tutors. These include role play, practical demonstration, report writing, group discussion, essay, written question/answer
Aims of the course
To help learners who wish to progress to/within further education or higher education To help learners develop advance learning To help learners who are seeking to take on increased responsibilities in life and work To help learners who are seeking to enter new work areas and are looking to update and/or add to their employment skills and knowledge
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to progress to the next level available, or seek employment.
We have a wide range of computer rooms and labs where you will learn a range of skills.
This can lead to the next qualification in CISCO/CCNA or employment in IT systems support, IT network support, IT helpdesk support or self employment.
IT & Computing
Computer Networking Essentials (Level 3) Programme
For up-to-date information about tuition fees, living costs and financial support, visit Fees and Finance.
|19-24||£ 250 p/year|
- Access to HE Diploma (Digital Technologies & Computer Science) (Level 3) Programme
- Award in IT Application Specialist (Entry 3) Programme
- BTEC First Extended Certificate in Information & Creative Technology (Level 2) Programme
- Certificate in Mobile Application Development and Enterprise (Level 2) Programme
- Computer Networking Essentials (Level 3) Programme
- Extended Diploma in IT (Software Development Pathway) (Level 3) Programme
- FdSc in Business Information Technology Programme
- FdSc in Cyber Security Full-Time and Part-Time Programmes
- FdSc in Networking and Security Technologies Full-Time and Part-Time Programmes
- Introduction to Digital Skills (Level 1) Programme
- Introduction to Web Design (Level 1) Programme
College isn't just about a social life and good grades. Check out what sort of careers this subject can lead to.
IT operations technicians
Information technology and telecommunications professionals n.e.c.
IT specialist managers
I have been able to attain a First Class degree and all this was possible because of what Sandra Fernando and other IT Tutors taught me – I really do appreciate their teaching and support. Thanks and keep doing the good work!