- Entry Requirements, Units, Assessment and more...
Aims of the course
UAL Diploma in Fashion Business Retail (Level 2) Programme
For up-to-date information about tuition fees, living costs and financial support, visit Fees and Finance.
|19-24||£ 1,287 p/year|
- Diploma in Art and Design (Fashion Design Pathway) (Level 2) Programme
- Dressmaking Programme
- Extended Diploma in Fashion & Textile Design (Direct Entry to Yr2) (Level 3) Programme
- UAL Applied General Diploma in Art & Design (Fashion Pathway) (Level 3) Programme
- UAL Diploma in Fashion Business Retail (Level 2) Programme
College isn't just about a social life and good grades. Check out what sort of careers this subject can lead to.
Shopkeepers and proprietors – wholesale and retail
Merchandisers and window dressers
Sales and retail assistants
"I’ve enjoyed going back to college at Lewisham Southwark College where the tutors have been really supportive and I have made some great friends. I would definitely recommend doing an apprenticeship to anyone who’s thinking about it."