This exciting programme has been developed to provide a flexible approach to study using a variety of units within Administration and Personal Development. Devised to encourage learners to stretch and grow. The qualification provides learners with the opportunity to extend their learning in preparation for further vocational learning in further or higher education settings. On completion, learners will achieve:
- Level 2 Certificate in Skills for Profession in Business, Administration and Finance
- Level 2 Certificate in Progression
- Maths Dependent on prior qualification
- English Dependent on prior qualification
- Entry Requirements, Units, Assessment and more...
Either GCSE English grade D/2 or above, Functional Skills English L1, or successful completion of a Level 1 qualification in a related subject - plus an initial assessment that indicates an appropriate level of English ability and satisfactory reference.
Learners are assessed through activities that are internally set by tutors. These include role play, practical demonstration, report writing, group discussion, essay, written question/answer
Aims of the course
The aim of the course
- To help learners who wish to progress to/within further education or higher education
- To help learners develop advance learning
- To provide learners with employability skills that employers seek within the sector
- To build learners confidence and self-esteem
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to progress to Level 3 in Business or enter employment
Careers can lead to: Administrative Assistant, Customer Service, Personal Assistant, Receptionist, Data controller, Call Centre Operator