Southwark College is hosting a Community Open Day on Wednesday 20 October to encourage residents from the local area to explore the College’s exciting choice of pathways and to connect with local organisations.
Come along to explore our modern facilities in the heart of SE1, speak to staff and current students, discover our range of courses and learn how we can help you to plan your next steps.
Visitors will also be able to meet with a variety of local community groups and organisations to find out about the different services and social opportunities available in the community.
• Tour of our modern campus
• Informative talks from our Principal, Annette Cast
• Connect with community organisations
• Hear from current students about their experience
• Meet local employers with current job vacancies
• Discover local services
• Speak with lecturers about our courses and apprenticeships
• Take part in free employability sessions, including how to write a CV or job application and preparing for an interview
• Gain application advice